IvAc – IVAO ATC Client
The IVAO ATC Client, known as IvAc, is a stand-alone program specifically developed for IVAO, based on the real radars of Belgocontrol, Eurocontrol and Amsterdam Radar, which allows you to control on the network.
IVAC2 Testing has now been extended to all registered IVAO members.
As this is an on going development, in order for you to always get the latest version of the software, we kindly ask that you visit the Terminal2 Solutions website.
IVAC1 Sector Files
- IvAc1 Color Profile HK (810.0 B)
- IvAc1 Sector China 2015-01 (1.2 MiB)
- IvAc1 Sector FMMM-FIMM V2.1 (124.8 KiB)
- IvAc1 Sector FSSSv1.5 (107.1 KiB)
- IvAc1 Sector Hong Kong 2015-12 (843.7 KiB)
- IvAc1 Sector Japan 2015-05 (620.9 KiB)
- IvAc1 Sector Korea RKRR ZKKP V1.75 (2.5 MiB)
- IvAc1 Sector Philippines 2016-04 (353.1 KiB)
- IvAc1 Sector Taipei 2015-05 (1.5 MiB)
- IvAc1 Sector Vietnam 2016-04 (356.7 KiB)
IvAp – IVAO virtual Pilot client
The IVAO Pilot Client, known as IvAp, is a plug-in which allows flight simulation programs to connenct to the IVAO network using the following simulators:
- Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004 / X
- X-Plane 8 / 9 / 10
IvAp enables pilots to effectively communicate with ATC units and automatically switch communication frequencies.
Squawk codes, transponder mode and METAR information are also some of the many features available to the pilot through IvAp.
Webeye – Online IVAO Radar
IVAO WebEye is a web-based tool to display all current activity on the IVAO Flight Simulator network.
You may find the Hong Kong FIR plugin with these features:
- Hong Kong SIDs, STARs and approach (07 / 07 Night / 25)
- Hong Kong Terminal Transition Routes
- Macau SIDs, STARs and approach
- Macau / Shenzhen / Guangzhou TTRs (J101, J103, J104)
- Holding Patterns
- FIR boundary & Nearby Airways