Happy Controlling =D
NO HOME CONTROLLERS ALLOWED for efficient service provision in ATCC.
ATCC will be setup at 1730z-0030z at 6/F Golden Era Plaza, 39-55 Sai Yee Street, Mong Kok
Contact HK-DIR / HK-EC / HK-EA1 for assistance on ATC service provision for RFE.
The following picture shows the ATC positions in different time slots in the ATCC.
Happy Controlling and Merry Christmas!!!
ATC voice: eu8.ts.ivao.aero
The following picture shows the ATC positions in different time slots
There are a few points to be noted for all event ATCs:
1. As the actual online time of the traffic are unknown, please get ready 15-30 minutes, prior to the time slot in the roster, especially for slot 1.
2. Expect the unexpected. Be prepared and calm to handle large amount of traffic.
3. Keep calm, speak clearly and carefully to deliver message.
4. Please enter IVAO XE Discord for coordination. Just in case we have a problem, we can find you instantly.
5. To change/close active runways, pick one last dep/arr aircraft, then announce over IVAC ATC Channel by text.
6. PDFs of the master schedule and gate assignment will be provided.
7. The traffic flow is subject to change depending on real time situation.
8. If you are feeling unwell, please inform and seek for backup ATCs.
1. Apply speed control and radar vectoring for separation.
2. Recommended phrases: “Maintain 160 KT until 4/5 DME.”
3. DO NOT enter a Holding, unless more than 15 arrival traffic in 30 minutes.
1. Give standard taxi instruction, include taxiways.
2. To cross runway, aircraft MUST contact Tower at holding point, then contact GROUND after crossing.
3. Gate Assignment: Refer to the PDF, in case there is not enough parking, assign a gate from unbooked flights. Otherwise, the ground holding procedure at Taxiway B shall be in use.
4. DO NOT assign Mid-field gates, unless the pilot has relevant scenery.
1. Give squawk codes, use ATC Dashboard SSR Assign Portal.
2. Give radar vector clearance, in case the pilot cannot carry out appropriate SID/Flight route.
Should you have any inquiries, please contact Hong Kong Event Coordinator (Ka Wai Lee).
Kemp Lee (1): https://youtu.be/XEOfmbhBkN4 (VHHH-RCTP)
Kemp Lee (2): https://youtu.be/od8VhRqrjmU (RCTP-VHHH)
Winsome (1): https://youtu.be/EFzrzi_J7Ko (VHHH-VTBS)
WInsome (2): https://youtu.be/WbWWHEiCm_0 (VTBS-VHHH)
Albert Lau: https://www.youtube.com/user/albertlau128/videos
Matthew Cheng (1): https://youtu.be/NXRUCfS4W2w (VHHH-RCKH)
Matthew Cheng (2): https://youtu.be/9F4bZK6h5KE (RCKH-VHHH)